The Temporary Field Recruiter, Installation provides full-cycle recruiting services to the assigned business unit(s) and is responsible for providing the sourcing, qualifying and delivering diverse candidates for high-volume field-based positions primarily focusing on 1099 installation contractors. This position is scheduled to last approximately 90 days.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the talent demands of their assigned functional area and translate those demands into a staffing strategy that is timely and results driven with clear action items
- Develop creative sourcing plans to include traditional networking strategies, web-based, and social media strategies
- Review resumes and applications, phone interview, and recommend top talent for a wide-variety of positions including front-line recruiting for field-based positions in the Installation division (1099 contractors)
- Screen, evaluate, and follow up with candidates on requirements and equipment needed to be an approved 1099 contractor with LeafFilter
- Interview candidates in local field office to evaluate fit for installation contractor opportunity
- Conduct time-sensitive on-boarding activities including 1099 contractor packets and/or pre-hire background checks where applicable
- Must be highly organized to be able to manage and track applicants, and provide weekly recruitment status updates to assigned business unit, team lead, and/or manager
- Work with management, peers and other HR colleagues to ensure consistency across the organization relating to policies and/or practices
- Ensure compliance with all required local, state, and federal employment and labor law
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- Corporate, agency or headhunter recruiting experience
- Intermediate experience supporting multiple business units in non-exempt level recruiting
- Intermediate experience with one or more recruiting software platforms such as: ZipRecruiter, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, Indeed, various applicant tracking systems
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in establishing productive and effective working relationships
- Ability to learn new technology and adapt to a new environment. Strong analytical, administration and problem-solving skills
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protection and dissemination of company confidential and proprietary information
- Must have experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access)
- High volume and/or 1099 contractor recruiting experience
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Please send resumes to #removed# for immediate consideration. #IND123
Why Work at LeafFilter?
LeafFilter Gutter Protection has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we've crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that's at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we're looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company?
LeafFilter is dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We're a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we're in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system in the nation as evaluated by the leading consumer publication. Since 2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, OH to North America's largest gutter protection company and a leader in the home improvement industry. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best gutter protection solution.
What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs including Peerfit
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement