A cutting-edge FinTech company in Centurion seeks the coding talents of an Intermediate Python Developer with strong Django skills to join its team to help build a variety of software-as-a-service solutions. The development stack is Python and Postgres. Their CI / CD pipeline includes GitHub, CircleCI, Docker and cloud / on-premise. You must preferably possess a BSc. Degree in Computer Science from a reputable university and be familiar with Django applications and CI pipelines. You must also have a GitHub portfolio to be viewed.
- Participate in Application Architecture and Planning workshops.
- Code from design and industry specifications.
- Database design, optimisation and secure application activities.
- Build APIs, coding tests, and DevOps tasks related to your code and its deployment.
- Application and Developer documentation.
- Generally everything to get an amazing solution to market.
- We treat everything as code
- We publish often (several time a day)
- We automate as much as possible
- We love open source
- We tolerate no shadows
- We keep things as simple as they need to be but no simpler
- Preferably a BSc. Degree in Computer Science from an accredited university.
- 2 - 3 Years' Python and Django experience.
- It is imperative that candidates have a GitHub presence with example code you have written for the company to peruse.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to #removed# and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on #removed#. Datafin IT Recruitment - Cape Town Jobs.