Primary Teachers required in Cadnam!
Supply Desk are working with a primary school in Cadnam who are seeking a full time Primary teacher. The school is OFSTED rated 'Good' and would like to meet with teachers looking for a new role to start September 2020. The role is teaching KS2 and would be on a full time basis.
During the lockdown period we will be arranging for interviews virtually - if you have any questions please do call me direct on my mobile 07920088445.
We are currently looking for a teachers who:
• Have outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS1/KS2 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Has qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ NQT
• Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
If you are not looking for a full time role, Supply Desk are proud to be in partnership with the Hampshire Supply Service and support over 700 schools across the country. This can involve day to day supply work, short term cover, long term cover and we also have vacancies available for part time/ full time hours. Ideally the candidate would need to be flexible especially, with day to day supply as it may be that we call you between 630am and 8am. Ideally the candidates will also be able to drive or have good access to public transport.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to #removed# or call Becky on 07920088445 or 02380 230 340.