COMPANY: MIRYCO CONSULTANTS LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
The main focus of the role is to help develop methodologies and tools to optimise the balance sheet and fulfil regulatory obligations. Through sophisticated capital management the successful candidate will develop and strengthen the business’ market-leading position.
The role would suit a candidate with strong analytical and technical capabilities who is looking to develop these further, as well as gain exposure to Senior stakeholders up to C-level, through the presentation and communication of technical methodologies and results.
- Identifying and prioritising projects and activities with the Capital team.
- Involvement in defining resourcing requirements and milestones.
- Designing and conducting complex analysis, drawing on statistical techniques and mathematical models.
- Develop tools to formalise analysis and support business decisions, while making sure it is user friendly.
- Aid the drafting of methodology and results documentation for the communication to stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and statistical ability
- 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Strong mathematical or technical background with a degree from a leading university.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Project Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working on large complex projects.
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills. “
For all other roles, please go to #removed#