The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the manufacturing operations in a way which will drive performance and ensure business operations are running efficiently & effectively. This position is accountable for the overall performance of production operations and for ensuring customer demands are met while producing products at the lowest cost and maintaining high quality standards. This role requires knowledge of hiring, on-boarding and training processes, along with building leading and managing effective teams. Knowledge of safety and quality policies and practices and an overall knowledge of federal and state laws which affect human resources, safety quality and manufacturing processes.
- Bachelors degree or higher educational degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Printed Services or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar positions in the manufacturing environments.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a team leadership or manager managing direct reports.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles, 5S, and other productivity and quality improvement methods.
- Experience with OSHA and other regulations and rules which effect safety.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems.
- Intermediate to advanced level of computer knowledge in the MS Office Suites.
- Reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical procedures manual and manufacturing documents including financial data as it related to investments and personnel.
Schreiner Group LP is the North American Manufacturing location of Schreiner Group GmbH and Co. KG in Munich Germany. The largest business unit in Blauvelt is Schreiner MediPharm which develops and produces innovative specialty labels and self-adhesive marking solutions with value-added benefits for the medical and pharmaceutical industries. We are a capable development partner and reliable quality supplier, we convince our worldwide customers by delivering intelligent solutions which optimize processes and enhance patient safety.
Role: Operations Manager
Apply for this job now.