We are currently seeking an Automotive Service Advisor to join our fast paced, innovative team.
- Selling repairs and maintenance on our guests vehicles.
- Ability to prioritize and educate our guests on the needs of their vehicle.
- Deliver world class service that makes us the provider of choice for our guests.
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and keeping your guests up to date.
- Ability to close the sale while not ripping the lips off our guests.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic team member
- Ability to work in team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Google Docs and Microsoft Word
- Proof of consistent and stable work history via references
- Ability to work required hours which include weekly overtime
- Previous experience as a service writer is a must.
Weaver’s Auto Center in Shawnee, KS, has served Shawnee, the western Kansas City Metro and the surrounding communities with quality auto care and repair since 1975. There’s one thing about Weaver’s Auto Center that makes us extremely unique - and it’s our deep love and appreciation we have for our customers.
For us, auto repair isn’t just about turning wrenches and fixing things. It’s about serving the needs of our community and helping people make memories.
In Shawnee, KS, many people rely on their vehicles every day. Whether it’s to get to work, pick up the kids, or take a road trip, your car is most likely what you depend on to get you where you need to be. We see our work as an integral contribution to society, and we are proud of the quality of auto repair and service we provide.
Role: Automotive Service Advisor/Consultant
Apply for this job now.