VITANONWOVENS - Maintenance Technician
We are currently seeking maintenance technicians for our manufacturing plant near San Antonio, Texas. This position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment.
- Follow all Safety Guidelines & Procedures.
- Maintain production equipment in safe, optimal operating condition to help ensure the protection of all plant employees and visitors.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production and process equipment for proper operation.
- Perform pm's and repair of production equipment.
- Recognize and perform machine adjustments to the various manufacturing machine systems
- Determining corrective actions based on operational and trouble messages provided by Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) Display Monitors or other similar display panels.
- Assisting with installation, testing, and validation of new production equipment.
- Follow and maintain proper records for All Safety Management procedures and requirements.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of process and production equipment.
- Perform and oversee equipment changeovers as necessary.
- Work with management to inform them of malfunctions or issues.
- Assist in training manufacturing employees in the proper use of equipment.
- Maintain organization of Maintenance Repair Area and any other area where repair work is in progress.
- Assist coworkers with production or other tasks as requested.
- Complete Work orders and Assignments via CMMS.
- A 2-year technical degree in Electrical or Mechanical.
- A Minimum of 5 years of industrial maintenance experience within manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Industrial Controls, 3phase Motors, Servos, VFD’s, Hydraulics, Air Compressors, Pneumatics, Mechanics, Troubleshooting PLCs, Ladder Logic, Allen Bradley RS-Studio 5000, HMI’s, Networking, Print and Schematic reading.
- Knowledge of NFPA 70E, NEC, Best Practices.
- Knowledge of PM’s, Predictive and Pro-Active Maintenance
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Perform basic math skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs and ladders, and work in tight spaces in and around machinery.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts every other weekend when business demands warrant a 24-7 continuous operation.
Pay is $22+ DOE
Multiple openings for 2nd/3rd shift; hours are 3p-11p and 11p-7a
“Our vision is to enhance consumer experiences through a culture of attracting top talent, continuous learning, adaptation and creativity that will fuel our customers’ success.”
Vita Nonwovens prides itself on working with their customers to provide them with innovative, quality products. Our aim is simple - to be the best in all the markets in which we operate. Vita Nonwovens embodies this mission by providing you with a range of innovative nonwoven products and giving you unparalleled customer service in order to help you stay one step ahead of the competition.
Each Vita Nonwovens facility encompasses innovation through engineering and implementation of some of the most technical and state-of-the-art production processes in the industry.
Role: Industrial Maintenance Technician
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.