Company: MICHAEL PAGE FINANCE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £24000 - £34000
A growing chartered accountancy practice based in Farnham is searching for an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior to join their team in a role offering study support and technical skills career progression. If you are interested to develop further audit experience, further developing a mixed audit/accounts/tax focused skill set so far in your career, this role offers a superb opportunity
This practice are market leaders in their field. They are offering a competitive salary and a great study support package. The office environment is warm-hearted, ambitious and forward thinking and you will be exposed to an exciting variety of clients across a range of sectors.
- Assisting on Audit assignments
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Personal and corporate tax return
- VAT returns
- Bookkeeping on cloud based software
- Client meetings and correspondence
- We are looking for either a semi-senior/senior accountant - someone who is either part or newly qualified (AAT/Certified or Chartered - ACCA / ACA / CA) in practice.
- Good team player
- Possess excellent communication
- Build strong relationships with your clients
- Organisational skills
- Audit experience would be preferable.
- Great opportunity to move up the "ladder" within the firm, since the Director always prefers to promote from within
- A confident approach to dealing with clients on the telephone and in person.
- Confidence and knowledge to work independently with an organised approach
- Eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
Salary circa £24,000 - £34,000 per annum depending on experience and qualification status.
Full study support.
Competitive benefits package.
Great opportunities to further progress and develop within a friendly and successful team!