Primary Teacher | KS1+2 Teacher | High Wycombe | January Start
A wonderful primary school located in High Wycombe with a friendly attitude where everyone including pupils and staff are encouraged to value each other. The school describes their mission as to develop happy pupils who love to learn.
The school has an inclusive environment where all backgrounds, individual needs and faiths are welcomed and celebrated where students are often encouraged to broaden their cultural knowledge through various school trips. The school is Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' with many opportunities for career enhancement.
- To inspire students KS2 Year 5&6 students guided by the KS2 curriculum
- Deliver engaging and inspiring lessons across all subjects in the KS1+2 curriculum
- To tailor lessons for different learning styles and abilities in order to engage students
- Experienced and newly qualified teachers will be welcomed
- A teacher qualification recognised in the UK
- To have the Right to Work in the United Kingdom
- To have working knowledge and understanding of the KS2 curriculum
- To be professional and a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay*
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
* Out of hours on-call service*
* Day to day or long term assignments*
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to #removed#
Alternatively, call Andre Cruickshank on: 01923 295 300 / 07787 276 270 for more information.
Supply Desk is working in partnership with the Buckinghamshire Council support schools across the county. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website #removed#
Supply Desk offer a £100 'Golden Hello' for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. (AGY)