We are looking for a Maintenance Mechanics
Maintenance Mechanic Needed in Ontario, CA-1st & 2nd Shifts
to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
- Repair automobiles, trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles
- Specialize in vehicle transmission systems
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
PeopleReady is a branch of Trueblue a publicly traded company; will help you find the jobs you want, by matching your skills, experience and preferences. Our recruiters and branch staff get to know you and become your career coaches.
We have jobs in a variety of industries with some of the largest companies and most influential brands. We’ll work with you to assess your skills and discuss your dreams. You’ll never pay a fee for our services.
PeopleReady is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law. If required, candidates must be willing to submit to a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
Role: Mainenance Mechanics Needed in Ontario
Apply for this job now.