Are you looking to start a new job in January? Would you like a career change? If so, why not get the ball rolling now?
We have positions available for Support workers in Shrewsbury. You will be providing support, guidance, and some levels of personal care.
Safehands recruitment offer a great training and development package, to support you along your way.
Does this sound like you?
- 6 months experience within Health and Social Care (not essential)
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is ideal but not essential
- Aged 18 years and above
- Idealistic Support Worker traits; caring, reliable, trustworthy, flexible, empathetic, passionate
As a Safehands Employee, you will benefit from:
- Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required.
- Professional weekly rota management
- Opportunity to widen your skills and experience within different settings
- Dedicated, friendly, approachable local consultants
- Weekly pay
- Recommend a Friend incentive
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
Do not miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. We have a wonderful team here at Safehands who are passionate and enthusiastic to offer the best service to our staff and clients. So complete an online application form today and Samantha will be in touch.
alternatively call Samantha on 01952 263990 or Text 07703393916 to discuss our amazing opportunities within Shrewsbury.
Online application form: