We are seeking a Local Store Marketing Field Coordinator/Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing local store marketing support to company and franchise restaurants in Southeast, Midwest, Southwest and expanding territories. An energetic, proactive personality is a must in this dynamic role. Must have experience in and love the restaurant business, be operations service oriented, and have experience in managing local marketing programs.
- Execute sales and traffic building programs at the local store level
- Support store level execution of system wide marketing programs and initiatives
- Execute marketing plans and attend celebrations for new store openings and re-openings
- Coach and support operators on development and execution of local store marketing
- Develop grassroots and customized marketing approaches based on the needs of the trade area
- Provide coaching and support for sales opportunity restaurants
- Help franchisees integrate with local community organizations and leaders
- Measure results of local store marketing plans and communicate results to owners, managers and supervisor
- Assist in the development of new marketing materials
Position Requirements (Education, Qualifications, Experience)
- Two-year community college or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Restaurant and/or retail marketing or public relations experience; previous experience in local marketing for a multi-unit restaurant, retail or service organization a plus
- Ability to work on their own and be a self-starter
- Ability to work well with operations and training teams as well as a diverse group of individual operators
- Must have a mature presence to be able to successfully work with local community leaders and franchise owners/operators of all ages, personalities and backgrounds
- Ability to travel extensively (Company car provided; occasional air travel required) ; overnight out-of-town travel approximately 75% of the time
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently complete objectives and gain results with little supervision
- Highly organized – meets deadlines, manages multiple projects,
- Detail oriented – follow through on commitments and requests, project status and results reports
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Personal characteristics that include reliability, integrity, self-confidence, collaborative and service-oriented working style
- High energy and enthusiasm, outgoing
- Loves meeting and engaging with new people
Huddle House was founded in 1964 by John Sparks. Having already opened a few restaurants under various names, he needed a great name for his restaurant chain. One evening in Decatur, Georgia, he saw a boy meeting friends after football practice holding his helmet in one hand and a football in the other. It looked as if the group were "huddled up" talking and laughing together. It was at that moment he decided that Huddle House was the perfect name for the restaurant chain and it would be the place where folks would gather, or "huddle up," for great food and good times after Friday night football games. So, Huddle House, with its new name, was born.
Sparks continued to successfully build the Huddle House brand for many years by adhering to his core values of providing great service and serving quality food cooked-to-order so it's always fresh, hot and delicious.
Although Sparks' passion to serve quality food in a warm, friendly environment that brings folks together remains intact, much has changed since the first Huddle House opened its doors. New restaurants feature a look that's bright, colorful and reminiscent of America's classic neighborhood diners. The menu has grown to include a variety of breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrees that take their place beside the "House" classic favorites.
Huddle House is proud to have served guests "Any Meal. Any Time." for over 45 years and looks forward to serving you for many years to come.
Working at Huddle House Advantages
Competitive industry pay PLUS, bonus potential!
401k plans with company match
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
Voluntary Benefits such as Short Term, Long-Term, Life, Accident, Critical Illness
Paid Holidays and PTO
Company Car for some positions!
Provided snacks, drinks and - of course - delicious Huddle House coffee!!
Role: Local Store Marketing Field Coordinator (Entry-Level)
Apply for this job now.