Daily Customer Service Expectations:
- Arriving at customer's homes within the given time frame
- Providing friendly customer greetings
- making sure you are presented in a way that represents yourself and our company professionally
- Ensuring your work vehicle is clean, maintained and stocked with the proper equipment to get the job done as directed in a timely fashion for the customer
- Reviews all requested services with the customer
- Addressing customer concerns, interacting with customers in a professional, courteous manner
- Educating customers on services and equipment
- Maintaining workspace and cleanliness from beginning to end of installation/repair.
- Reaching out for the appropriate help in a timely manner with any questions or issues regarding a job you are on if you are unable to resolve on your own confidently
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working inside and outside of the customer’s home (roof, crawlspace, living spaces)
- Installing and setting up HDTV and/or DVR boxes, High-Speed Internet, and Digital Telephone service
- Successfully routing services from the service point throughout the customer's home
- Installing HDTV and/or DVR boxes, High-Speed Internet, and Digital Telephone service
- Troubleshooting Existing services and bringing installations up to quality-control standards
- Adding/removing additional requested services for existing customers
- Installations include using hand/power tools to install outlets, running new lines, connecting cable boxes or other equipment and running necessary lines into the customer's homes in a safe and timely manner.
- Maintaining a professional and customer orientated demeanor.
- ***Customer service skills***
- Valid Driver's license- (must be present at interview)
- This position requires the ability to carry up to 100+lbs comfortably
- Comfortable with heights and climbing/carrying large (28' ft) ladders
- Comfortable with crawl spaces/basements
Provided Required Screenings:
- Drug Test
- Background screening
- MVR screening (motor vehicle record)
Interested in travel?
Company-wide opportunities in residential, commercial, alarm, drop bury, retention & collections and more. We offer short-term travel and long-term travel opportunities in IL, PA, ID, LA, KS, NE, CT, VA, MA, MD & more
Role: Cable Tech
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.