Customer Care Advisor
£19,500 - £20,353
Full Time - Permanent
Our client, one of the UK's leading Commercial & Domestic glazing & locks companies, are looking for an experienced Customer Care Advisor who will compliment their busy Customer Care team to positively impact customer service and complaints. The ideal candidate will have experience promoting and adhering to FCA complaint guidelines, additionally experience working in customer service within the insurance industry would be advantageous.
To ensure full compliance with contractual obligations set out by clients across all accounts in accordance with FCA complaint handling guidelines.To successfully monitor company service standards and performance with an aim to identify any areas of improvements required and make recommendations to management for amendments to be made on an individual and team basis.
To work with and assist Evander Experience Team with maintaining and improving the companies level of Customer Service to all internal and external customer/clients. Building strong relationships with counterpart departments across all clients ensuring a strong working relationship is sustained.
- Undertake all administrative requirements in respect of new and existing complaints, in accordance with contractual obligations, policy and FCA guidelines and in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide support to ensure acknowledge of all complaints is within 48 working hours of receipt.
- Provide network and central operational staff with accurate and robust complaint details, to minimise the number of reportable complaints managed.
- Liaise effectively with appropriate parties in order to investigate complaints and to provide satisfactory resolutions within agreed time frames, including chronological reporting of events when required.
- Ensure all incoming correspondence is recorded in accordance with agreed and approved guidelines in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high standard of outgoing correspondence in accordance with agreed time frames.
- Ensure all records, electronic and manual, are accurate, up to date and regularly reviewed.
- Complete weekly, monthly and ad-hoc management information reporting on appointed insurer accounts, highlighting current complaints received and any service improvements required within network or central operational teams.
- To provide general admin support for customer care related tasks and duties.
- Ensuring the root cause of the complaint is identified on every case and correctly allocated to the specific area where learning is to be applied
- Previous experience of working in a customer complaints team and/or experience working in the insurance and/or home repairs sector
- Knowledge of FCA compliance regulations
- Effective, empathetic communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adept user of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel, Word and outlook.
- Experience of working in a telephony based, customer focused environment.
- Strong planning and or organisational skills.
- Mathematical skills.
- Commercial acumen and financial awareness.
- Ability to negotiate and deal with conflict.
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve shared objectives and overall goals of the business.
- Ability to work with all areas of the business with focus on client and customer.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively.