Flemington Audi-Volkswagen-Porsche, a proud member of the Flemington Car & Truck Country Family of Brands is looking for an experienced OEM counter sales representative to join our Parts Department in our new state-of-the-art facility.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assisting customers with the purchase of parts and accessories in a professional and timely manner.
· Responding to all phone, internet and in-store requests for pricing and ordering of parts and accessories.
· Updating customers throughout the order process of the status of their purchase.
· Pulling parts orders for vendors/customers.
· Processing returns from customers to vendors.
· Maintaining accurate tracking records for incoming and outgoing orders.
· Maintaining accurate records for merchandise warranty returns, PCS returns, and vendor returns.
· Working closely with customers, technicians, vendors and part staff to complete repair/parts requests.
· Troubleshooting inventory issues and developing solutions for managers.
· Collaborating with other team members to resolve customer/supply issues.
· Maintaining proper filing system for all paperwork corresponding to deliveries, special orders, and parts orders, etc.
- Candidates should have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Candidates should have strong phone skills
- Candidates should be able to work well under pressure.
- Candidates should have strong organizational skills and an eye for details.
- Candidate should have experience with internet search engines and basic word processing programs.
- Candidate must be able to work well as a member of a team.
- Candidate should have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the automotive industry
- Candidates must be able to lift boxes/parts up to 30 pounds.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old
· Candidates must have a valid driver’s license
· Candidate must be able to pass a company required drug test
We offer a complete benefits package that includes medical/dental insurance, 401k plans along with an excellent pay plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Long Established and Growing Dealership in central New Jersey and proud member of the Flemington Car & Truck Country Family of Dealerships
Role: Parts Counter Salesperson - Automotive Dealership (AVWP002)
Apply for this job now.