Established container manufacturer seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative to join our team! You will determine customer needs and offer solutions to drive company revenue. Background In Rigid Packaging preferred.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and current customers
- Prospecting and cold calling new accounts and existing customer base
- Disciplined, pro-active and consistent approach to customer/prospect follow-up
- Highly self-motivated, persistent and successful closer
- Create sales material and communications to present to customers
- Build rapport with clients
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide call reports, meeting results and accurate forecast updates to sales management
Qualifications - a successful candidate MUST HAVE:
- Prior experience with B2B solution sales, preferably in rigid packaging
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to handle all aspects of the sales cycle
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to challenge customers’ current viewpoints
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Competitive nature and hunter’s mentality
- Microsoft Office software working knowledge including Word, Excel and Outlook
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, please submit cover letter and resume
We are a leading manufacturer & supplier of a wide variety rigid packaging, plastic containers & accessories.
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.