CCLS is looking to fill positions in our existing and upcoming Community Protection Program. Community Protection programs are a 1 or 2 client based homes. Experience working with behavior programs or experience working with disabled individuals with challenging behavior is recommended for this position. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Assist with day to day personal cares
- Assist with doctor appointments
- Assist with recreational activities
- Assist with vocational site
- Assist with proper medication, time, dosage etc.
- Ability to complete necessary documentation correctly and thoroughly
· Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
· Professional and effective verbal and written communication
· Ability to work independently
· A valid driver's license, insurance and access to a vehicle
To ensure a safe and healthy environment a pre-employment drug screen and background check will be conducted on all successful candidates.
Creative Community Living Services, Inc. - Leading Wisconsin in advancing independence in community supports for people with long term care needs. We excel at providing the most innovative, cost effective, comprehensive services in Wisconsin for people who need and desire them.
Role: Community Protection
Apply for this job now.