Morning Cleaner - Excellent rate of pay - Blickling Hall- Part Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 05:00-08:00 or 06:00-09:00, 15 hours per week.
Our client is a professional office and commercial cleaning company with over 25 years' industry experience.
They are looking for a dedicated Morning Cleaner to perform general cleaning duties to an exceptional standard at Blickling Hall.
Full training is provided.
What will the Morning Cleaner do?
- You will be required to perform general cleaning duties to an excellent standard
- Emptying bins, wastebaskets and recyclables and transporting to designated disposal or recycling area
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
- Thoroughly cleaning wash basins, toilet cubicles and all toilet fittings
- Wiping and dusting/polishing all furniture and equipment
- Cleaning rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality service delivery
- Promote good health and safety practices
What does the Morning Cleaner need?
- You must be an exceptional cleaner
- Cleaning experience preferred but training will be provided
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and an enthusiastic approach to multiple tasks
- Enjoy working as part of team and independently