We are currently hiring Lead Technicians - HVAC RTU Replacement throughout the (South, Midwest, West & Northeast - U.S). The objectives for a NexRev HVAC Technician as part of the HVAC Replacement team are to deliver projects within scope, schedule, and budget and to strengthen the company’s relationship with our customers. This position will be responsible for the delivery of fast-paced, high-volume, HVAC Replacement projects for our retail and entertainment clients through deployments across the US.
- Manage all aspects of the HVAC replacement project while leading a team of 3-5 HVAC and Electrical technicians
- Onsite coordination of manpower, schedules, installation, cranes, lifts, and other required resources
- Coordination, communication, and training with local client management
- Build and/or maintain positive working relationships with customer
- Manage job costs to deliver projects within budget
- 5 years’ experience in RTU and commercial split system replacement
- Ability to disconnect/connect, install gas lines to RTU units
- Ability to install curb adapters, ductwork, concentric duct, and PVC drains
- Perform commissioning of new RTU’s
- Strong knowledge of split system replacement including pipe sizing, piping practices, evacuation practices and startup.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Organizational and Time Management skills
- EPA 608 Universal Certification
- Ability to travel
Employment Location: South, West, Midwest & Northeast - USA
Deployments are 3 weeks on the road and then one-week back home. Technicians typically work 10 hour days, 6 days a week and have Sundays off. NexRev provides our technicians with a company vehicle and per diem.
Benefits: Competitive salary, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, 401K Plan with Company % Match, Vacation & Holiday Pay, Company Provided Laptop, Company Provided Vehicle and Cell Phone Allowance
APPLY TODAY or by visiting our website at #
NexRev, LLC provides technical products and services to multi-site, national retail and entertainment clients relating to energy conservation and efficiency of operation, including: Energy management and control system installation; energy retrofits for rooftop A/C units; HVAC and refrigeration system commissioning; HVAC Test and Balance services; and Electrical metering and sub-metering installation.
Role: Lead Technician – HVAC Replacement
Apply for this job now.