Clinical Nurse Manager 3 (CNM III) –Palliative Care Services – Blackrock&
The role of the CNM3 is to develop the specialist palliative service and provide clinical leadership to the nursing team. The CNM3 has a pivotal role in service planning and development, co-ordinating and managing activity and resources within the services.
The post holder will provide professional / clinical leadership in the Community Palliative Care Services (Community Palliative Care Team, Day Hospice and Outpatients) in Our Lady’s Hospice & Care Services, Blackrock.
- Registration on the Live Register in the General Division of the Register of Nurses as maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board Ireland (NMBI).
- Relevant post-graduate qualification in Palliative Care.
- 5 years current post qualification experience, at least 3 years of which must be in specialist palliative care.
- 2 years recent experience working at CNS or equivalent level in Specialist Palliative Care
- Management experience.
- Evidence of consistent updating of knowledge and skills
- Competent and confident IT skills, in Word, Internet and e-mail and willingness to develop further skills.&
- A full current drivers licence and access to a car.
PLEASE CONTACT; [... Click Apply...] or phone [... Click Apply...]