Part Time Key Stage 2 Teacher
Pay from £130 a day by PAYE
September 2021 - July 2022
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS and relevant UK experience in a school.
Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher to join our current staffing pool for part-time work. We have a constant flow of work across all primary key stages for regular day-to-day, short term and long-term bookings and are looking for experienced Teachers or Newly Qualified Teachers to work in our schools. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility. Roles are available across primary schools in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
Smart Teachers work with a range of schools in the London borough of Hillingdon. These include LEA schools, faith schools, Independent schools and SEN schools. This would be a great opportunity for those who wish to experience various different schools and how curriculums are delivered differently.
- Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Class teaching and ensuring safeguarding of children
- Day to day, Daily Supply, Short Term, Long Term and Permanent roles all available.
To be considered for the Key Stage 2 Teacher position, you will:
- Hold a PGCE/QTS or overseas equivalent qualification
- Experience of working within Primary Schools required
- Possess a flexible work ethic, be willing to adapt and work to deadlines successfully
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers:
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Key Stage 2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart teachers, please contact Sadhana Sidher on #removed#.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distan