Position: Field Supervisor
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour, plus benefits
Universal Site Services is a leader in providing on-grounds and exterior maintenance services for Northern California. We are committed to full-service solutions that give maximum independence to our clients. Our company offers a wide range of quality services and products ranking us at the Bay Area's top provider.
We are seeking a Field Supervisor to be responsible for the efficient and effective management of field personnel and subcontractors associated with providing direct services to our customers. The Field Supervisor oversees the operations of day porters/janitors, sweeper operators, special pickup haulers, sub-contractors, pressure washers, and various laborers under their regional management. Two (2) positions available to oversee work sites located in either South Bay/San Jose/Santa Clara County area or work sites located between Palo Alto to San Francisco. This is a full time position, and the work days are Sunday through Thursday or Tuesday through Saturday. All full time employees (30+ hours per week) are eligible for company benefits: medical, dental, vision and paid time off.
- Performs required daily site quality checks driving a company vehicle and preparing daily logs and reports of those checks. Includes communicating directly with Sub Contractors, Store Managers, property managers, and internal employees verbally and via email.
- Searches for “Add-on” Services or Value Added Services while performing site checks.
- Assist Area Manager with the coordination of add-on services, value-added services, sweeping, pressure washing, and day porter services.
- Learns and assists in the quoting of various services.
- Assist Area Manager with a variety of tasks to provide the best customer service to our clients
- Performs other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a supervisor in a service industry
- Must have a valid driver license, with a clean record
- Must be at least 23 yrs of age (due to auto insurance requirements)
- Preferred: Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must be hands-on, physically willing and able to work to do cleanups, back pack blowing, sit in for day porters who call in sick, and physically able to lifting objects up to 50lbs in weight when needed.
- Must have a customer service mindset/personality
- Computer literacy
- Must be able to communicate via email and text using hand-held devices such as a smart phone and tablet/ipad.
- Must be willing to work before or after normal business hours when needed for emergencies.
- Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.
Role: Field Supervisor-Property Maintenance
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.