Our client is an industry leader, with over 30 years of experience in Reaction Injection Molding (RIM), and a global supplier. They serve a variety of industries, but specialize in molded housings, bezels,
and covers for medical and laboratory instruments. The client is also ISO 9001:2015 Certified and vertically integrated. Their factory is equipped with computer controlled RIM molding equipment to ensure precise, high-quality parts.
We are looking for a Quality Manager to join them and continue being on top in the industry.
Tasks and Responsibilities included but not limited to (apply to both factories):-
- Help maintain ISO 9001:2015 certifications and standards, and UL Recognitions.
- Responsible for domestic and foreign factories.
- Must have experience, quality certifications, good people skills, and organizational & planning skills.
- Lead compliance efforts using REACH, RoHS, etc.
- Maintain and develop internal quality programs and efforts.
- Work with customers on returned goods.
- Help define quality efforts and initiatives.
- Supervise quality technicians.
- Lead corrective and preventive action efforts.
- Organize and lead internal audit work.
- Conduct employee training in coordination with Human Resources.
- Help establish and maintain Visual Work Instructions for production parts.
- Supervise First Article Inspection measurements and reports.
- Establish sampling plans and procedures.
- Help establish and maintain reports for various quality measurements.
- Help perform advance planning on products and processes.
- 401k with match.
- Profit Sharing
- Year End Bonus
- Wages competitive with peer companies in SE WI.
Powered by JazzHR