Company: MILLBANK HOLDINGS LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Finance Business Partner | Warrington | £ Negotiable depending on experience (Sal + Car Allowance and Benefits)
Our client, a leading engineering service provider, has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is still delivering high quality engineering services and going through a continued period of growth during the current climate.
The Finance Business Partner will be working closely with Commercial Managers /Controllers, providing real time financial support and analysis to assist in controlling and decision-making.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Provide timely, accurate financial analysis and management information to monitor performance and support decision making in the business area whilst also interpreting performance information for non-financial managers.
- To review and approve month end reporting for projects contracts engaging with the commercial team around specific
- Understand and minimize the working capital requirements of the business area by coordinating project cash flow forecasts, carrying out monthly debt and WIP reviews and influencing payment terms in contracts / bids
- Become the sparring partner for commercial / operational stakeholders
- Attend commercial reviews improving the processes and driving actions
- Support the BTOP margin improvement process providing facts and evidence of improvements and sharing knowledge between regions
- Forecasting the WIP/invoicing/Debt working capital management for MMO
- Support the overall budget and rolling forecast process gaining explanations for key movements
- Review estimates and tenders to validate margin estimates and cash flow forecasts
- Drive change and improvement within the department and wider business
- Supporting ad-hoc projects and transformation initiatives as required
The successful applicant will;
- Be a minimum ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified
- Confident in dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and a flair for driving business improvements/performance
- Have strong excel and systems skills
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business