Under general supervision and by following standard procedures is responsible for the operation of computers and scanning equipment.
- Operation of computers and scanning equipment for scanning production. Starts, stops, feeds, and tends to a high volume, repetitive cycle, production machine.
- Load documents into scanner while maintaining order of input and output.
- Monitor scanning process and troubleshoot problems as necessary.
- Perform quality checks by verifying electronic images on the screen and correcting any scanning malfunctions.
- Inspect master and scanner output against standard quality control criteria to ensure accuracy and quality standards are met.
- Resetting and verifying record statuses.
- Prepare final product for quality control review.
- Responsible for cleaning and daily maintenance of scanners.
- Adhere to assigned work schedule.
- Maintain a clean workstation.
- Participate in maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of work experience in related field with working knowledge of scanning equipment and processes.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently.
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to perform repetitive tasks in an efficient manner.
- Intermediate PC hardware and software knowledge.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment while handling multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Detail oriented with good organizational, problem solving, and multi-task skills.
- Physical Requirements-Standing for long periods of time and lifting boxes around 40lbs.
- Experience using a pallet jack preferred
- Favorable adjudication of a Public Trust Clearance
Anacomp is EEO M/F/D/V
Anacomp is a leading document and records management company providing technology-based solutions to federal agencies and commercial customers to improve business processes, reduce costs and achieve compliance. We are expert in secure, high quality conversion of official government records, supporting mission critical projects for more than 100 federal agencies. Anacomp is based in Chantilly, VA with regional offices throughout the U.S. For more company information #removed#
Role: Document Scanners - All shifts
Location: Maryland Heights,
Apply for this job now.