Land Park Campus is currently seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA). The SLP &SLPA will work in a non-public school setting serving individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder ages 3 to 22 years old. Speech therapy works to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders. Speech therapists work with clients to improve speech and language capabilities through a wide array of speech and behavioral health treatments.
The SLP & SLPA would work 213 days per year not including nights and weekends. School hours are Monday through Friday 7:45 am to 2:15 pm. The SLP & SLPA would receive additional support during therapy sessions based on needs from school staff. The SLP & SLPA would receive additional training in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) as well as gain exposure to students with Moderate/Severe autism.
- SLP must have a Master's in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited college or university and a current license as Speech Language Pathologist by the State of California
- SLPA must have a current California Speech Language Pathologist License and education level to meet licensing requirements
- Must pass Department of Justice fingerprint screens
- Must provide proof of a negative TB test or chest x-ray
Land Park Campus would offer CEU conference reimbursement and license renewal for Speech-Language Therapist. In addition, SLP and SLPA would receive:
- Medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance and AD&D (a portion paid for by employer)
- 401k option
- Voluntary life insurance and AFLAC
- Paid time off (PTO)
Capitol Autism Services is looking for positive, energetic, dedicated people to join our team and help enhance the lives of children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Sacramento and surrounding areas. Through experience, we have created a culture that supports you in developing into an exemplary employee committed to the child's needs, team support, and the company's success. We recognize the challenges of this commitment with competitive compensation, company sponsored events, tuition reimbursement and advancement opportunities.
Role: SLP & SLPA
Apply for this job now.