Our client is currently looking to hire a Java/Python Developer/Engineer to be based remotely, with potential trips to their offices in London. Initially for a period of 6 months, with a view to being extended, Java/Python Engineer contract. The role is focused on building new inventory micro services to give visibility of stock across the group - this is part of the Supply Chain Transformation plan which culminates in being able to replace Legacy systems.
The experience we're looking for is below in priority order:
- c.3+ years Python experience, ideally application focused rather than data engineering
- Java v8 or v11
- Good knowledge of AWS or equivalent Cloud technology
- Strong understanding of test driven development
Good to have:
- Postgres SQL experience or similar RDBMS
- Working knowledge of architectural topics - system design, database design, microservice architecture etc
- Oracle (our Legacy system we're replacing is an Oracle application).
- High volume transaction processing
- Experience in corporate IT landscape - decommissioning Legacy, large scale transformation programmes etc
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.