Product Manager - UK based
Our client is currently combining 3 separate companies to become the world's first social organizational engagement and wellness platform dedicated to help people and businesses become better, happier, and more productive.
It has a unique combination of the latest technology including AI, VR and real human interaction and is backed by one of the UK's leading business entrepreneurs who has dedicated his life to helping people of all ages around the globe.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a company at the start of its life, be part of the story and carve a place in a business that will help you reach your goals. The company strive to thrive, just like the employees of our future customers.
The organisation is looking for an extraordinary person to help the CEO achieve the vision by owning the product management of the business.
The Product Manager will work closely with the Management & Development team to help build and design both the customer portal and user app. You will report directly to the CEO and will be equally happy working tactically and strategically.
The successful candidate will not only own the delivery of the product but also help define the future roadmap.
All candidates must have a current knowledge of both App and SaaS based product development / management and in addition have the following skills:
- Competitor/marketplace analysis
- Business case creation
- Running and planning sprints where needed
- Deep understanding of the agile process - ownership of stories and epics
- Understanding of product project management
- Understanding of UI/UX design to help create Beautiful frictionless apps
- A relentless approach to quality and usability
- Free thinking
- Obsessed with technology and how it can be used to improve lives
Technologies you should be familiar with
- Azzure Dev ops
- User journey tech