Company: CONTI ORGANIZATION
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
CONTI Organization is a culture-first, high-growth real estate investment company specializing in value-added multifamily real estate in Texas. Since 2008 we have acquired and sold over 10,000 apartment units with plans to actively grow to over $5B AUM. We are a culture-driven, results-focused, long-term minded company. We are seeking a key new member to join our high performing accounting team. Thanks to our entire team, we have been recognized by Inc 5000 and Dallas 100 lists for fastest growing companies for four consecutive years and certified in 2019 as a Great Place to Work!
If you are a team player with an inquisitive mind, you thrive in fast-paced environment, where a high level of detail and accuracy are a must, please continue reading.
Manage the financial records for multiple real estate private equity funds.
Prepare and consolidate financial statements.
Main Job Duties:
- Manage the accounting records per the limited partnership agreements and funds, including waterfall calculations, investment rebalancing, profit (loss) allocations, investor distributions, return analysis and projections.
- Calculate and analyze key performance and compliance metrics for the investment portfolio.
- Monitor daily cash positions across the investment portfolio.
- Manage the valuation for the fund and underlying investments.
- Manage all aspects of the general ledger.
- Oversee daily accounting duties, accounts payable/receivable, and bank activities.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations, including bank accounts, lender escrow accounts, capital accounts and other sub-ledger/general ledger reconciliations.
- Prepare expense allocations, monthly accruals, and adjusting and reclassification journal entries.
- Perform monthly accounting close and analyses.
- Prepare quarterly consolidated financial information for investors' reporting package.
- Research technical accounting issues, including positions taken on various accounting issues and disclosures.
- Assist in tax preparation and liaise with external auditors.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting
- CPA license required
- Public accounting and/or real estate experience preferred
- Investment/Private Equity Fund accounting experience is required
- 5-7 years of experience with financial statement preparation, review, and analysis
- Ability to work with large amounts of detailed data and translate data into meaningful information
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- RealPage Accounting experience is a plus
- Stable work history and progressive responsibilities
Why CONTI? Why Now?
- Since early 2017, we've grown from $300M AUM to over $950M AUM, with plans to increase to over $3B AUM in the next 3 years.
- We've been on the Inc 5000 and Dallas 100 lists for fastest growing companies for 4 consecutive years. We are certified as a Great Place to Work.
- We are passionate about building a healthy, strong company culture for decades to come. We care about developing and growing our people. We have a continuous-improvement mindset, we are always learning.
- The purpose of CONTI is "to benefit the lives of everyone we touch." We recognize businesses must be profitable to survive and thrive AND at the same time we want to make a positive impact to all of those that touch our business --our team, our investors, our residents, our vendors and our communities/charities.
Due to large number of resumes we expect to receive, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations. Thank you.
Powered by JazzHR