We are currently in search of a Service Technician to join our client in their Cedar Rapids office. This role is to support our client's growth in the Cedar Rapids and Iowa City markets. As the Service Technician, you will go to various customer locations to service, maintain, and troubleshoot equipment and systems. Highly qualified candidates for this role will have strong mechanical aptitudes as well as the ability to identify any potential electrical issues. Candidates must have a current driver's licence with an ability to drive a company vehicle.
- Install new and retrofit equipment
- Perform troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance
- Conduct energy audits and leak detection surveys
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Travel within the 50 mile radius territory
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Minimum of 2 years of maintenance experience
- Experience working with Screw Compression Systems
- Must be able to move awkwardly shaped components, up to 80 lbs
- Able to work independently at client locations
Palmer Group is Des Moines' premier employment firm. We were founded in 1998 with a mission to become the best firm in Iowa and that continues to be our goal today. We have 65+ professionals in our West Des Moines office and provide hundreds of client companies with a broad range of employment services that include recruiting, professional temporary staffing, high level contracting and outplacement services.
Role: Screw Compression Technician (28416)
Location: Cedar Rapids,
Apply for this job now.