Company: DIVERSE STAFFING, INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Diverse Staffing, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work, is now accepting Forklift Operator applicants for immediate hire. This is a temp to hire position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in Smyrna, TN. This position pays up to $15.00 per hour and is a 1st shift position. You will report to work between 7: 00 AM and 3: 30 PM.
Our client for this position is a third-party logistics provider (3PL) offering storage, transportation, distribution, and solutions.
A Forklift Operator for our team on this assignment will be asked to operate a stand-up forklift.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- Order picking off a 5 high rack system
- Use a scan gun to find product
- 80% on the forklift 20% material handling
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Nashville Recruiting Center
5056 Murfreesboro Road
La Vergne, TN 37086
Job Order ID: #175680
- Must not be afraid of heights
- 80% on forklift 20% material handler
- Good attendance record
- Reliable transportation to arrive at work on time
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Lift up to 50 pounds.
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for an entire shift.
- Grasp, grip, reach, pull, push, bend, squat, kneel, or balance
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life.