Transport Administrator - Afters Shift
I'm recruiting exclusively on behalf of my Client based in Normanton a Transport Administrator to join them on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will be joining a very successful business who offer their Customers a second to none delivery and storage service.
This position is a critical role to ensure that all received/dispatched stock is recorded on their booking system and all stock movements accurately located and traceable.
Duties will include
- Booking in/out various customers stock within the storage department
- Dealing with general customer enquiries over the phone/e-mail
- Liaising with the Operational Team
- Ensuing all paperwork is accurate and updated
- Using the Clients system “Snap” (full training will be provided)
- Have a Warehouse/Logistics background
- Strong administrative skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm under tight deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be a team player
Hours will be Monday to Friday 1300 - 2200 of which for the first 2-3 weeks you will be required to work Monday to Friday 0800 - 1700 during the training period
This position is offered on a temporary to permanent basis with an annual salary of between £18,500 - £20,000