The team player will assist the marketing team in the implementation of all marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness, drive sales, and ultimately generate new business leads.
This is an entry level marketing position with exposure to multifaceted areas of our firm in which full training is provided.
• Regularly attend client meeting for product knowledge, account performance reviews and goal setting.
• Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
• Track and report measures of success in the market
• Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
**NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS, NO DOOR TO DOOR AND NO TELEMARKETING**
Minimum Qualifications of the Marketing Representative:
• Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
• Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
• Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
• Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
• Strong presentation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
• Salary paid position plus bonuses and incentives.
• Paid training classes to develop your professional skill sets.
• Full-time, stable hours.
• Flexible scheduling.
• Travel Opportunities.
• Advancement opportunities from entry level into Management and Consulting full time.
• Fun company events.
Our Company is a privately owned direct marketing, sales, and fundraising company headquartered in Columbus. Our Team develops management teams, trained from the entry-level, to lead clients into new markets, cities, and countries. Our Mission is to bridge the gap between the product and the consumer with professionally trained marketing and sales teams.
Since the expansion of our firm, we are looking to fill these roles within the next 1-2 weeks!
Role: Entry Level Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.