Xator seeks enthusiastic, positive, and proactive self-starters to join our team. Our leadership aims to attract and retain the best and brightest employees, maintain an environment built on trust and pride, and encourage individual and team achievements. We uphold ourselves to an exceptional professional standard of conduct, setting ourselves apart from our competition.
Xator is dedicated to creating and maintaining a lifelong learning environment. We encourage forward-thinking, innovation, and out-of-the-box ideas in an inclusive environment. Our training and continuing education programs allows us to constantly improve services and deliver innovation to our customers. We invest in our employees and they, in turn, advance our clients' mission.
Clearance Requirement: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI and Polygraph.
The Security Administrative Specialist provides support to the Office of Security and Counterintelligence (OS&CI) senior managers in areas of division and operational administrative security functions. The services may also support other NRO Directorates and offices as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
The selected Entry candidate shall
- Maintain tracking records and filing systems, archives files as necessary
- Recommend new administrative support processes
- Execute NRO and local Directorate/Office security in and out processing requirements
- Issue security related equipment, records, receipts, or supplies
- Maintain a schedule of appointments for a manager or offices
- Schedule polygraph testing
- Answer security related telephone calls, directs calls to the appropriate branch or office, and take messages
- Research, records, and reports statistical analysis for historical and planning purposes
- Provide security support for passing, verifying, and receiving clearances, confirming Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security eligibility, processing visitor requests, processing requests for NRO Badges, and processing Visit Certifications and Perm Certifications
- Update security data, run inquiries, provide quality control, develop reports using various IC and/or DoD databases
- Provide support coordinating, tasking and managing security action responses from internal NRO, other Government, and industry organizations
- Maintain and update appropriate security related databases
- Provide administrative/customer support duties for access control and physical security support to the NRO Headquarter buildings
- Issue and manage badges for Headquarters personnel and visitors
- Update data, provide quality control, run reports, and use the Monitor Dynamics Inc. system and Lenel Systems for proper badging, Visit Request and Badging System (VRBS), Access Polygraph Investigative Collection System (APICS), and others as needed
- Process certifications for access via fax, email, electronic message format and IC databases for visitors' access for daily visit or multiple visits up to one year
- Assist with badge issues, provide visitors information support, directions and assist in contacting visitor POC
- Assist with onboarding and out-processing of personnel to include badge creation for new personnel and badge destruction for departed personnel as well as assist in updating accesses for personnel
- Assist in the set-up and conduct of the weekly briefing for new personnel introduction to the NRO
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Required: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree
- One (1) Years relevant work experience required with preference for direct experience at NRO
Specialized Knowledge/Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of security specific systems, databases, websites, and software, including Facility and Information Security Accreditation Tool, VRBS, APOCS, Scattered Castles, Joint Personnel Adjudication System or their successors
- Demonstrated experience in systems engineering, project or program management or both
- Knowledge of NRO/IC/DoD organizational structure, mission, vision, culture, values, philosophy, and operating principles
- Demonstrated ability in oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers' routine questions in a clear and concise manner
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Skill to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment while maintaining flexibility and versatility
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and technique appropriate to the audience
- Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation, and its Subsidiaries, provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veterans' status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Powered by JazzHR