Career Experts is currently hiring for an IT Service manager in Clearwater, FL! This is a full time salaried position in a beautiful office overlooking Clearwater beach! Our client was founded in 1994 and has grown tremendously since opening with their core philosophy being to help other local businesses grow by implementing the right information technology and audio visual solutions. They collaborate with industry-leading technology providers to combat inefficient solutions that tank productivity and affect you reaching your future goals. Our clients are all local small to mid market businesses.If you're looking to grow with a company than this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Has experience with supporting IT networks (servers (physical and virtual), switches, routers, workstations, anti-virus, backups, phones) for their employer or at a Managed Services Provider.
- Can work in the field and manage 2 engineers at the same time.
- Can create Scopes of Work for IT projects.
- Great communication skills.
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset, and looks to grow with a growing small business in a fund and challenging environment.
- Ability to manage 15 customers at any given time.
- A great personality and culture fit are big for our client!
- Ability to grow with the company and eventually become a leader.
- At least 5 years of Service management experience.
- Microsoft certification a big plus.
- Client services such as communicating and scheduling with customers.
- Health, vision, dental insurance
- 401k with 3% match up
- Paid time off
- A view of Clearwater beach from the 11th floor
*If hired you will have to travel to Nebraska for a week long training which is all paid for by the company*
Role: IT Field Engineer
Apply for this job now.