We are seeking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants for day or night shifts in Broadstairs and the surrounding areas.
Day and night shifts are available on a flexible basis, which is ideal if you are looking to top up your current hours; regular shifts may be available to those looking for more consistent hours.
Rates of Pay
Excellent rates of pay, paid weekly in to your bank account
As a Healthcare Assistant your typical duties will include:
- To assist in helping meet service users health and social care needs.
- To support service users in personal care including washing, bathing, dressing and toilet needs.
- Provide assistance with bed making, preparing meals and drinks, and attending to general housekeeping duties.
- To support and provide guidance according to individuals care plans/support plans enabling them to maintain as much independence as practicable.
- Understand equal opportunities that will support the equality and diversity of the individual
- Excellent rates of hourly pay, paid weekly in to your bank account
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday Pay
- Free training & uniforms
- Paid Refer-a-friend scheme - £50 for each successful referral * Terms apply
- Support from a friendly, locally based, branch team
- Reputable company- established since 2006
- Flexible and Reliable
- You must be able to communicate effectively
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- A minimum of 6 months experience in Health and Social Care
- Driver with access to own transport (desirable)
- Employment is subject to a suitable DBS disclosure and satisfactory professional references.
We are the preferred provider of staffing for a number of independent and group nursing homes, learning disability providers and hospitals throughout Kent.
We have a great working relationship with our clients and are dedicated to finding work in environments suited to your skills and preferences.
How to apply
To apply, please send us your CV today! Successful applicants will be assisted by one of our Recruitment Coordinators throughout the application process.
Details of other opportunities are available via our website.
We look forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: £8.25 to £14.00 /hour
The Superior Healthcare Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
The Superior Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer (agy).
Registration is subject to Enhanced DBS and professional references.
Role: Healthcare Assistants - Day and Night shifts available
Apply for this job now.