Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing and most well-respected risk management companies in the industry? We are currently seeking an experienced safety director with a passion for identifying and providing solutions to reduce workplace injuries for our clients.
This person is responsible for the development and implementation of safety and loss prevention initiatives. Assist clients in developing an effective safety program to identify and prevent hazards in the workplace. Maintain quality relationships with clients while administering Ascent’s top of the line Safety and Risk programs.
- Oversee safety staff within the organization
- Assess needs of clients to create a program to best fit their safety needs
- Teach safety seminars, classes, webinars, etc.
- Report, track and manage all services performed
- Performing safety trainings as needed
- Conduct job site safety inspections
- Management experience
- OSHA 500 Authorization
- OSHA 501 Authorization
- Five or more years of safety related industry experience, preferably in construction
- Degree in Health and Safety
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Construction Health and Safety Technician
- OSHA 500 (construction)
- OSHA 501 (general industry)
- Strong familiarity with OSHA and OSHA regulatory requirements
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Best Places to Work Culture
- Open communication style
- Competitive pay
- Generous holiday and vacation schedule
- Work/life balance
Ascent Risk Management focuses on the big picture of reducing workplace risk through a holistic approach. Just managing claims is the bare minimum for employers who want to create a better world for their employees. Our approach emphasizes preventing claims from happening and minimizing them when they do occur.
The culture of Ascent Risk Management is one in which we practice what we preach. Ascent offers a ‘best place to work’ environment through the simple concept of having fun while we work. Ascent maintains this culture in many ways, such as opportunities for charity work on company time, free monthly massages for all employees, happy hours, and frequent fun activities. According to Jessica, “Happy employees result in happy clients.”
We are looking for motivated people with a positive attitude to join our team.
Role: Safety Director
Apply for this job now.