A self-starter with analytical prowess and a head for business.
An aptitude for research and a discerning eye. You are obsessed with details. You can spot a mistake and will do whatever you can to fix it. If something doesn’t look right, you ask “Why not, and what can I do to make it right?”
Is this you?
You are an unstoppable, action-oriented person. Your organizational skills keep you on track but your flexibility allows you to adapt to surprise situations. Your dedication to every assignment ensures that all your projects are completed to perfection.
You are also a skilled and confident communicator, which - together with your charismatic personality and industry know-how - makes you adept at relationship building and keeping the customer in focus.
Factors for Success:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of insurance products, industry, and procedures gained through 3+ years’ experience in the insurance industry or through a combination of experience and coursework preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills to perform administrative functions
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and specialized software (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
- FINRA registration may be required if business need arises
In this position you will review and process new business applications for multiple Regional Life Offices within the National Sales Office. Many of these cases are for affluent, high-profile customers.
You will verify that the information in these applications is accurate and complete, and obtain the necessary paperwork. You are dedicated to issuing a life insurance policy from beginning to end: You will track and monitor the status of new business applications through the underwriting process until the policy has been issued.
During your day-to-day you will work with our underwriting team to obtain the best possible rates and you will respond to producer questions regarding the status of applications. You may perform a variety of other office-related tasks, including answering and appropriately directing or assisting incoming phone calls and possibly training new associates on administrative processes.
Perks of the Job:
Pacific Life invests in its talent, which means you will be supported throughout your career and given the tools you need to learn, grow and advance. In addition to a collaborative culture with growth and development opportunities, Pacific Life offers:
- A competitive, team-oriented and supportive culture
- The opportunity to learn about the financial and insurance industry
- Mentor programs and licensing, product and sales training
About the Life Insurance Division at Pacific Life:
The Life Insurance Division works with financial and insurance professionals to give families and businesses the life insurance coverage needed to help meet important financial protection, wealth accumulation, and wealth preservation goals
If you want to have a career doing purposeful work, surrounded by people you respect, this is the place to be. At Pacific Life, we pledge to give you the support, opportunities, and challenges to help you achieve your personal best, and in return, we will look to your passion and insight to help us grow. We believe a company is only as good as the people who stand behind it. This is why we focus on attracting top talent, like you.
Role: New Business Specialist - Case Coordinator
Apply for this job now.