We are seeking a Cleaner to join our team! You will be responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
- Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition
- Perform heavy cleaning duties such as cleaning floors and shampooing rugs
- Perform routine maintenance tasks
- Organize custodial closets and spaces
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
We're Woodley Building Maintenance (WBM), one of the Midwest’s leading custodial service companies, keeps client facilities confidently clean with a range of interior and exterior services, across a broad spectrum of industries.
Employees are the lifeblood of our organization and with this in mind Woodley Building Maintenance has gone to great lengths to have a diverse team in the building services industry with the depth and breadth of talent to allow us to deliver service excellence consistently.
Our passionate leadership and management team is experienced, tenured, and knowledgeable about all areas pertaining to building maintenance, and is focused on providing direction and support needed to sustain a customer-focused culture.
Woodley Business Maintenance gives you the unique opportunity to grow as a person. We provide a one-stop building maintenance solutions, which means we have many hats to wear, so to speak. Interested in wearing one of those hats? We'd love to connect.
Role: Cleaner ( 2pm - 10:30pm)
Apply for this job now.