Company: EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This position requires Horticultural knowledge. The Landscape Designer will be designing plantings utilizing a list of 500+ trees, shrubs, and perennials. Part of the interview process for this role will consist of producing a landscape design using an abbreviated plant list.
- Act as key interface with customer.
- Select plants and hardscape elements.
- Design and draw (CAD skills strongly desired) landscape plans.
- Produce and present estimates to customers.
- Effectively communicate with clients and other team members.
- Ensure craftsmanship meets Nursery and Landscape standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have clean driving record and valid driver's license (if lost license, must be reinstated for 5+ years).
- Must have strong sales skills.
- CAD skills strongly desired.
- Good communication skills.
- Horticultural knowledge.
- Fast growing company
- 401k plan (including automatic 3% company contribution)
- Time-off (Paid winter time off)
- Paid Holidays