Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Liaison Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full time in Telford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £24.22 - £38 per hour depending on shift (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To participate in the collection of data relating to the Liaison Mental Health project.
- To actively promote the Liaison Mental Health principles within the acute hospitals to ensure that other professions and agencies understand the Liaison Mental Health Service.
- To undertake assessment of mental health and care needs of inpatients in the acute hospitals with mental health problems in cooperation with multi-disciplinary teams within the hospital.
- To effectively refer to and liaise with a range of agencies and services so that the patient's mental health needs are met effectively and appropriately during their admission and following discharge from the acute hospital setting.
- To take the lead in promoting, maintaining and developing the multi-disciplinary concept of care working in conjunction with the General Hospital teams.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- NHS experience working as a registered mental health nurse
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.