**LONG TERM CONTRACT**
- Provide mechanical equipment designs, schematics, and layouts which meet Client's Machine Drafting Standards on CAD based formats. (AutoCAD® 2017, Autodesk Inventor)
- Create, review, and update installation documentation and drawings as required.
- Incorporate redlined drawings into company's standard packages and follow-up with drafting services as required to resolve design issues.
- Re-design mechanical components to reduce installation cost, solve equipment interferences, and correct inadequate designs.
- Provide sketches or marked-up drawings as dictated by project and evolutionary equipment needs.
- Specify vendors and maintain a close liaison to procure and expedite materials.
- Support engineers and technicians as needed for Electricians and Mechanics during installation activities.
- Provide support to technicians to create and modify existing documentation to complete drawing packages, installation checklists, machine part lists, illustrations, and machine specs of production equipment.
- Complete documentation packages in Autodesk Inventor including conversion from legacy AutoCAD.
- Ensure updated documentation exists in assigned areas.
- Strong practical hands-on mechanical aptitude (able to reverse-engineer design from existing piece of equipment).
- Proficient with piping schematics
- Thorough understanding mechanical drive trains, electrical and pneumatic actuators.
- GD&T understanding and experience.
- Travel is highly probable for future projects – potential travel to other NC locations.
- Mechanical Engineering/Technology Degree (Associates minimum)
- 5-10 years’ experience in engineering/manufacturing setting
- Certifications preferred
EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- Autodesk Inventor
- AutoCAD® 2017
- MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Word)
- PLC and PC based systems
- Automated equipment systems
- Ability to work well with varied job requirements.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Presentation skills highly desirable.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in an organized manner.
- Results oriented.
World's leading medical technology companies and offer a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine, which help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
Role: Drafting CAD Technician (15573)
Apply for this job now.