At PEC we pride ourselves in connecting outstanding candidates to jobs that they love. Our clients are looking for individuals who are excited to grow their jobs into careers.
We love people with strong sales and customer service backgrounds because they possess:
- A personable, enthusiastic and engaging personality
- Amazing Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Dedication to results
- Ambition and Initiative
Our client has recently expanded their sales campaigns and they are looking to fill the position of an Inside Sales Representative. The Inside Sales Representative will be the face of the brands they work with. Through product promotions, the Inside Sales Representative will be interacting with customers, answering questions and outlining key product benefits to consumers with the goal of boosting sales. The Inside Sales Representative will proactively develop relationships with customers with the goal of closing sales and generating product revenue.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Build relationships with customers within the store. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information.
- Promote clients products and services to prospective and existing customers
- Deliver interactive presentations
- Participate in ongoing training and business meetings
Qualifications of the Inside Sales Representative:
- 1-2 years of marketing, sales or customer service related experience is an asset, however, entry level candidates are encouraged to apply as full one on one training will be provided.
- Dedication to meeting deadlines while ensuring an attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- A zest for life and the ability to effectively attract an audience through your outgoing personality!
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.