Company: THE ROCKRIDGE GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Audit Senior or Manager Senior or Audit Managers are responsible for the following for the audit, review and compilation engagements you are assigned to:
- Responsible for day-to-day performance of assigned client engagements from planning through completion throughout the year.
- Supervise associate level professional and delegate engagement responsibilities.
- Responsible for communicating and resolving all issues that arise during the performance of the engagements with the support of the engagement manager.
- Develop and execute audit, review and compilation strategies from planning to reporting.
- Develop and maintain client relationship.
- Research, understand and apply complex accounting concepts and auditing procedures.
- Draft financials and report audit findings (both verbal and written).
- Develop, motivate and mentor associates by providing training, regular feedback and career guidance while fostering a team environment.
- Complete all assignment timely and meet deadlines.
- Strong desire to continuously learn.
- BS and /or MS in Accounting
- Experience with AdvanceFlow and Checkpoint Engage.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- 3+ years' of accounting experience working for a CPA firm.
- Experience in the following industries including affordable housing, low-income housing tax credit projects, employee benefit plans, homeowners associations, special districts, and non-profit organizations preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Team oriented, positive, motivated, strong work ethic, integrity and honesty.
Salary range, senior level $68k - $90k DOEManager level $81k - 125k DOE