Sales Account Manager
- Biomedical Managed Equipment Services -
- Basic £35,000 - £45,000
- OTE £60,000
- Company Car
- Opportunity to progress within an innovative & market leading organisation
The Role - Sales Account Manager (Biomedical Managed Equipment Services)
Following expansion, they seek to recruit a Sales Account Manager. The role will involve:
- A mixture of account management and new business, selling managed equipment services to the public and private healthcare sectors.
- Up-selling and identifying new business opportunities, ultimately looking to exceed area sales and gross profit targets.
- Extending the customer base by participating in relevant exhibitions and local event
- Assisting in training team members, analysing competitor activity, organising territory product presentations and taking responsibility for producing proposals and sales agreements.
Your Background - Sales Account Manager (Biomedical Managed Equipment Services)
To succeed in this varied and exciting role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience selling services, solutions or capital equipment into the medical, healthcare, NHS or private healthcare sectors
- Track record of success within healthcare solutions selling
- Commerical acumen and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of customer facing account management roles within the healthcare sector
- Preparation and delivery of complex bid responses
- Solutions selling
The Company - Sales Account Manager (Biomedical Managed Equipment Services)
- Leading clinical services solutions provider with substantial plans for investment and expansion
- Innovative and inspirational leadership
- Excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven sales person to prosper and further their career
This vacancy is being advertised by TRS Consulting. The services advertised by TRS Consulting are those of an employment agency and / or an employment business.