Our Fortune 500 client is currently looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join their team at their Allentown, PA location. The ideal individual will utilize applicant tracking systems to monitor and record recruiting activities, manage job boards and job postings, determine eligibility of candidates, and implement multiple active recruiting systems. You will work very closely with hiring managers and business clients to gain an understanding of their needs in order to identify and recruit great candidates. This work environment is very fast paced and you will handle a high volume of work.
Why Work Here
- For over 70 years they have had a reputation for operational excellence, an innovative culture, and commitment to the environment and safety
- With over 14,000 employees in over 45 countries, they serve 150,000+ customers in over 30 industries
- Utilize effective sourcing and talent acquisition strategies that attract qualified candidates
- Conduct strategy meetings with managers to keep the recruitment process relevant
- Advertise positions internally and externally, accurately reflecting the culture of Air Products
- Screen and phone interview potential candidates; conduct in-person interviews with local candidates
- Ability to take on ad-hoc projects as needed and create PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Comfortable analyzing recruiting data, drawing conclusions and creating PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 + years of recruiting or staffing experience for professional, technical positions
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems
- Pay is commensurate with experience
- Full suite of benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.) offered
- 6 to 12 month contract with the potential for direct hire opportunity
- Culture of respect, challenge and innovation - with excellent opportunities for growth and development
If your skills match the requirements for this challenging opportunity, please send us your resume today!
Cybertech Recruiting and Staffing is celebrating 23 years of success matching job seekers to job openings! Our goal is to delight the candidates we come to know. Consider working with Cybertech, recent winner of #1 Supplier of the Quarter for a fourth time from one our clients.
Connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram from #removed#-inc.com!
Role: Corporate Recruiter
Apply for this job now.