Who are we?
Farmly Neighborhood Kitchen is a chef driven fast casual restaurant serving “Farm to Family” wholesome meals. We make the majority of our food from scratch everyday and use only the highest quality, clean, and sustainable ingredients from suppliers and farmers that share our vision and values.
As a business, we strive to improve the quality of life of our customers by serving amazing food with enthusiastic customer care and focus. In the same way, we also exist to improve the quality of life of our team or as we say “Farmly members”. We strive to create a safe, clean, diverse and compelling atmosphere where our staff is valued, compensated, and given opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
What is your role in all of this?
One of the recipes for success at Farmly is having the right people. As a marketeer, you are responsible for upholding our core values as well as:
- Welcoming guests with a warm, friendly smile.
- Taking orders as guests come in and assisting them in building their meals
- Completing all online orders in the time frame quoted.
- Set up and break down of the line.
- Communicating clearly to the prep team what items we are running low on and what needs to be backed up.
- Knowledgeable of all menu items and ingredients used.
- Ensuring that guests are served quickly, efficiently, and in a pleasant matter.
- Demonstrating a positive attitude and providing recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary work area at all times.
- Maintaining a time/temperature log to ensure all foods are being help at the proper temperatures.
- Communicates well with TC, ATC, and kitchen leader about any issues that may arise throughout the shift.
- Ability to step in wherever needed during shifts. This may include assisting with prep, cleaning tables, sweeping/mopping floors, restocking, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
What kind of person are you?
- Hard working
- Works well under pressure
- Warm, outgoing personality
- Capable of adapting to the restaurant’s needs
- Optimistic and enthusiastic about life in general
- Problem solver/Quick thinker
- Skilled communicator
- Strong organizational skills
o Coachable: actively looks for feedback to grow and improve
o Passionate about real food: appreciation for the greater mission of farm-to-table foods
- High-energy, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Who you need to be to join our team?
o 1+ year of work experience; preferable in a high volume restaurant or retail environment
o Experience in fast casual restaurant chains is desirable
o Must be 18 years of age or older
- Willing to work varied hours
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Role: Marketeer/Guest Service Specialist
Location: Sea Girt,
Apply for this job now.