JOB FAIR THIS WEEK! WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17 TO FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19
FULL TIME, PART TIME AND ROVER POSITION AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING
Nationwide Guard Services is currently hiring professional Security Officers with or without experience. Several shifts and work site locations in Fontana and the Inland Empire are available. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our Job Fair Wednesday, October 17 through Friday, October 19 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm each day.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE:
ORIGINAL PHOTO ID (CALIFORNIA DRIVER OR ID CARD OR PASSPORT CARD ARE ACCEPTABLE)
ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA GUARD CARD
ANY BSIS-CERTIFIED TRAINING CERTIFICATES
(PHOTOCOPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
Maintains safe and secure environment for clients, customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises. Requests law enforcement and/or action of appropriate individual(s) when necessary.
Security Officers must be able to:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance cameras, inspecting buildings, equipment and access points.
- Obtains help by sounding alarm (where available).
- Prevents losses and damages by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Controls traffic by directing visitors, employees and other foot and vehicle traffic.
- Completes detailed reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, surveillance activities, interviewing witnesses and when needed, obtaining signatures.
- Maintains Nationwide Guard Services reputation by performing job in an honorable and professional manner. Providing exceptional service to our clients as expected.
- Ensure the operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions and reporting any problems to the Patrol supervisor.
- Have a "Team Player attitude".
- The ability to be flexible with changes in schedules and site location.
- Understand and follow "Post Order" duties.
* If interested in truck-yard work site, experience with bill of lading, data entry, and attention to detail is required.
*Paid Sick Leave
*Employee Recognition Awards with bonus
*Employee Referral Program
*Employee Appreciation Events
Base Pay: $11 - $13 per hour
Employment Type: Full-Time and Part-Time
Job Type: Entry Level
Education: High School or GED
Experience: California Guard Card & 40-hour BSIS certified training are required
Nationwide Guard Services
9327 Fairway View Place Suite 200 (2nd floor)
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Job Fair Hours:
Wednesday, October 17 through Friday, October 19
10:00 am - 3:00 pm each day
Employment Application Link:
***Pre-employment and/or reasonable suspicion drug (including marijuana) and alcohol screening is currently in effect at Nationwide Guard Services.
Nationwide Guard Services, Inc. was founded in 1984 on the premise to deliver client protection in a more professional manner. Nationwide Guard Services, Inc. believes that above all, proper selection and training of personnel, excellent supervision, sound management and business integrity will provide better results for our various clientele. We believe in giving our clients the service we promise and to provide the highest level of ethical and efficient services at all times.
As part of our mission, it is our responsibility to ensure that all client and employee matters are responded to quickly, efficiently, professionally and in a courteous manner to ensure 100% client satisfaction. All clients should be treated as a top priority in an effort to build business relationships that will ensure long-term survival of the business. It is our goal to NEVER lose a client due to poor customer service.
Role: Security Officer
Apply for this job now.