Amerit Fleet Solutions - Auburn, CA
The Hydraulic Mechanic/Technician is responsible for timely repair and maintenance of light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles to ensure a safe and efficient operation. Operate vehicles and test all working parts in various functions to ensure proper operation.
- Must have knowledge of Computer and Electrical
- Prepare vehicle records and report both manually and on a computer
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance to vehicles and equipment
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare required safety documentation
- Inspect and perform work under vehicles
- Move parts to and from the job site and remove or install these parts on vehicle
- Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
- Interact with clients through both email or phone as necessary
- Perform other duties as required
- At least 5 years’ experience performing vehicle maintenance or must possess auto or diesel technology diploma from an accredited technical school
- Experience in repairing bucket lifts on mobile units, these lift units consist of Altec, Versalift, and Telstus a plus.
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Commercial Driver’s License class “A” or “B" required
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle to determine if operating properly
- Must provide own hand tools & toolbox.
- Proficient computer skills: knowledge of Excel, Word, Fleet Management Systems, and Email
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors, etc.)
About Amerit Fleet Solutions - #removed# Fleet Solutions, a certified DVBE, (Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise) is the largest provider of comprehensive, customizable fleet management solutions for large-scale public and private vehicle fleets. As a single-source fleet management service provider, we offer clients unprecedented economies of scale, bottom-line value, visibility and control, continuous improvement and comprehensive business analysis capabilities.
Role: Hydraulic Mechanic/Technician
Apply for this job now.