Our company's core values are DRIVE, INTEGRITY, RESPECT, ENTHUSIASM, CREATIVITY, and TRANSPARENCY. We are a third-party business management services company with an in house call center that processes small-dollar consumer loans for lenders. The chosen candidate will be joining an energetic and growing organization where their hard work and input will be integral to the continued success and future growth of Mainspring Management LLC. We encourage professional development, peer to peer learning, and celebrate hard work and accomplishments.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven leader for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the sales arena.
Summary of Position
The Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and developing the New Loans Department. This team is responsible for performing various steps from contacting potential leads to completing the loan process and everything in between. The Sales Manager is responsible for operations, sales performance results, employee supervision and customer satisfaction in the New Loans Department. Simply put the team will receive warm leads and the responsibility of the manager is to find, train and maintain a team of agents who will leave no stone unturned to close the loans. The Sales Manager will work closely with the following stakeholders:
- 20-25 loan specialists/sales agents.
- Supervisors - reporting directly to Sales Manager
- QA and Training team - reporting directly to the Sales Manager
- Lead Acquisition team - collaborating with Sales Manager
Our Team Leaders take pride in providing an outstanding customer service experience, are compassionate about building long term relationships with our customers and other team members and empower each individual to achieve their full potential. We are interested in ambitious, highly-motivated, success-driven self-starters with a great personality and strong people skills will be seriously considered.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience with consumer loans, within a call center environment. A successful candidate will have a background in building an effective team, management, consumer collections, business development and retention. Top candidates for this role will have relevant experience in a start-up and/or previous experience with building a highly productive call center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Understanding the business in and out.
- Responsible for constantly improving sales and operations.
- Works with upper management and Human Resources to make hiring and staffing decisions.
- Assists the New Loans Department with processing or completing the loan process.
- Develops promotions to motivate the sales team.
- Sets schedules for the sales team.
- Interacts with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Has working knowledge of production incentive programs.
- Attends required manager meetings.
- Maintains effective employee relations.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Must have Qualifications:
- 3-4 years of experience managing a sales team of 20+ agents and supervisors in any environment.
- Highly effective organizational, collaborative and consultative skills
- Proven ability to lead teams to high performance outcomes
- Ability to multi-task, manage complex problems and deal with heavy volume periods with tight time parameters.
- Must possess strong analytical, critical thinking, written and oral communication skills
- Highly effective time and project management skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Desire to continually learn and improve approaches and methodologies
- Ability to work effectively with associates at all levels within the organization
- Previous experience in a call center setting.
- Experience in financial services and especially consumer lending
- Understanding technical tools that the team uses. Like CRMs, Telephony systems etc.
- Ability to work with the vendors of these tools to troubleshoot, design advanced solutions etc.
Along with our team culture, competitive salary and great bonus opportunity we offer:
- Additional voluntary benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- On-Site, Paid Training is Provide